What should be the blood?
The composition of the blood is constantly changing. It depends on the presence of diseases, nutrition, time of day, and other factors. Therefore, it is recommended to donate blood for analysis in the morning on an empty stomach, or one and a half hours after a light breakfast. Before donating blood, it is not recommended to take medicines, transfer physical loads and be exposed to radiation. So what should the blood be?
Blood donation from a vein or from a finger will not affect the state of health, because there is a lot of it in the body - 7% of the whole body mass. For people with an average weight, this is 5.5 to 6.5 liters for men, and 4-5 liters for women.
The general composition of the blood is known to all: plasma, and in it - leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets. The color of blood is provided by red blood cells - these are red blood cells.
What should be blood counts
As a rule, with a general blood test, the hemoglobin concentration, the number of leukocytes, erythrocytes and platelets, erythrocyte indices (MCH, MCV, MCHC) and hematocrit are usually checked.Often, on the forms, along with the test results, the normal values are recorded, but in different clinics they may differ, because their values are very conditional.
- Red blood cells - red blood cells. They determine the color of blood. Their normal level for men is from 4 to 5.7, and for women - from 3.8 to about 5.1. Red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen from the lungs throughout the body, and carbon dioxide is transported back. Helps in this hemoglobin.
- Hematocrit. This is another indicator for measuring red blood cells. The approximate rate for men is 38–50% for men, and 35–47 for women.
- Leukocytes or white blood cells. It is considered normal if their content is 4-10 billion per liter of blood. These include:
- Lymphocytes - 19-37%
- Eosinophils - 0.5-5%
- Neutrophils - 1-6%
- Segmental - 47-72%
- Basophils - 0.5-1%
- Monocytes - 3-11%
- Platelet called small cells, deftly involved in hemostasis. Normally, one liter of blood must contain at least 170-350 billion.
- Erythrocyte indices quantitatively characterize the state of erythrocytes. Usually, MCV is the average red blood cell volume, then MCH is the average hemoglobin content in the red blood cell, MCHC is the average hemoglobin concentration in the red blood cell.
In addition to the general blood test, there are other studies of her, allowing to identify specific diseases. For example, a separate analysis is carried out to determine the level of sugar in the blood. The norm ranges from 4.5 to 6.5 m / mol - this is what blood sugar should be in a healthy person. But whatever results are not given tests, in any pathology, treatment is prescribed only by a doctor.
Children's denim backpack
How to cut grinder
What is a sequel
5 signs that he will be a good husband
How to celebrate a birthday