What removes stains?
The most common remedy that removes stains of almost any type is a warm soap solution. The cloth soaked in it gets wet the place with a stain, and then washed with water. Petrol, turpentine or acetone will do well with fat stains. Handle these substances with extreme caution. Before proceeding to the procedure of removing the stain, iron the stained area with an iron through a couple of layers of paper (one layer must be placed under the fabric). The procedure itself should be carried out in fresh air or in a well-ventilated area.
- Gasoline and turpentine also effectively removes stains from oil paints. To avoid the appearance of a “halo” around the stain, clean the contaminated area from the edges to the middle.
- In the fight against tea stains, your assistant will be a mixture of glycerin and ammonia. The latter, in combination with a soap solution, also works effectively against grass stains. If you ate the fruit and inadvertently splashed its juice on your dress, ordinary water will help you.If the stains are stale, hold the soiled place in warm milk for a couple of minutes, and then rinse with water. If this does not help, prepare a solution with citric acid at the rate of 2 g per glass of water.
- Many housewives spend a lot of time, not knowing how to remove stains from red wine. Against them, glycerin works well in combination with egg yolk. Apply the solution to the stain, and after a while, rinse it with water.
- A solution of hyposulphite in the proportion of one partial spoon per cup of water effectively removes traces of sweat.
- Fresh blood stains are removed with warm water or soapy water. If the contamination is stale, soiled laundry is soaked for a couple of hours in cold water before using the soap solution.
- Lemon juice is an effective tool for removing rust marks. Need a couple of times to blot the place soiled with this tool, and then warm it with an iron. Old stains from sauces and milk are removed using a warm glycerin solution. If the stains are fresh, simply rinse them with water.
Using these simple rules, you will effectively cope with any spot.
As they say parrots
Vaccination against an epidemic of pink hearts: 8 anecdotes of anti-romanticism
How to make a chair
What is a reference system?
How to stay loved