• We want to take a grandmother from Uzbekistan to live in Russia. How to do it?

    There are 2 answers
    Answered on November 23, 2014 9:13 PM
    If your grandmother is over 60 years old, she is considered to be disabled, therefore, if you are already citizens of the Russian Federation, you can get a temporary stay out of quota for her. After that. After six months of your stay, you will need to receive proof of residence in the country through temporary registration and apply for a residence permit. As soon as they give you a view, you can apply for citizenship, because the grandmother is disabled. Get citizenship - make out a passport of the Russian Federation. All about everything will take about 1.5 - 2 years. Other options I do not know, can someone else tell me.

    Related news

    Tips for choosing a good and safe furniture polish
    How to tear off wallpaper
    What should be a manicure for office and work
    How to get to Mineralnye Vody
    Who is MC
    Why 9 days and 40