Charles can swoop in as king: Queen could be ready to step down after MAJOR change at the palace
User_talk: DIY Slime
At 16:19, Oct 22, 2019
That's good to hear! Do you have experience editing on wikis before?
This might help, as you patrol:
Thanks for helping out on Recent Changes Patrol!
Patrolling is wikiHow's first line ofQuality Control, and it's awesome you want to lend a hand! There's a lot to learn when you start patrolling, but a few guides can help:
Some Patrolling Basics to Get You Started:
- Article edits:If they're accurate and helpful additions, hitMark as Patrolled. If they're vandalism or involve unnecessary inclusions of brand names or external links, hitRollback. If they are helpful but are not in wikiHow style or format, or the edit contains mistakes, do aQuick Editto fix the change.
- Articles needing lots of help:If you come across an article with many mistakes, you can useQuick Editto fix them up, or . If you're not sure what needs fixing, just go ahead and skip it so someone else can add any necessary templates.
- Talk pages:Generally, messages between talk pages that aren't vandalism or abuse are fine, too. You can mark them as patrolled, most of the time.
- Discussion pages:Generally, most comments here are fine to patrol, but if you see obvious or repeat spamming, abusive or offensive content, you can remove it.
- User pages:Most edits here are okay. Only rollback or question the edit if it's clearly vandalism by another editor or contains abusive content.
Video: Cervical Mucus After Implantation: How to Detect Egg Embedment?
Kourtney Kardashian Shares Pumping Selfie
A War Correspondent’s New Enemy: Barrett’s Esophagus
Can your brain run an ultra-marathon
How To Look Airbrushed In RealLife
10 Long-Lasting Beauty Picks
7 Reasons Your Period Is Heavier Than Usual
How to Debadge Your Car
Razor-Cut Layers for Fine Hair: Short Blonde Hair Trends
How to Apply for a Marriage License in Mississippi
4 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy Coconut Oil