How to Make Ribollita Soup from Tuscany | Pasta Grannies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 medium zucchini, diced
- Hot water
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, roughly chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup no-salt-added tomato paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz loaf 2-day-old whole grain Tuscan bread
- Extra-virgin olive oil, optional
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, carrots, and zucchini; cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent and the carrots are tender.
- Add hot water to the pot to cover vegetables; add kale, Swiss chard, and potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer over medium heat for 1 hour.
- Puree one can of beans in a blender or food processor; add pureed beans and remaining can of whole beans to pot. Simmer for an additional 20 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent beans from sticking. Stir in tomato paste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a large casserole dish or Dutch oven with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop about one-fourth of soup into bottom of dish; top with a layer of bread slices. Continue alternating layers of bread and soup, ending with a layer of soup on top, until all soup has been used.
- Refrigerate soup for 1 day.
- Remove desired amount of soup from dish, and heat by “reboiling” the soup on the stovetop, or in the oven.
Video: Easy Tuscan RIBOLLITA SOUP Recipe ~ Tuscany Power Soup
Everything to Remember About Orange Is the New Black Season 5
Move Over Apple, Theres a New Gold Smartphone in Town
How to Make a Smoothie
How to Massage Your Pregnant Wife
Medium, Short Hairstyles: Tousled Haircut
Kate Moss for Salvatore Ferragamo FallWinter 2012-2013 Campaign
How to Open PDF Files
New Research Suggests Your Blood Pressure Should Be Even Lower Than You Think
Sass Bide FallWinter 2014-2015 Collection – New York Fashion Week
Date: 02.12.2018, 22:56 / Views: 53463