Sour cream for hair
Previously, sour cream was prepared simply - put a warm place in a jar of milk and a couple of days they took off the cream that had stood for this time. Now there are special devices - separators, milk is passed through them, which is divided into sour cream and return at the outlet. Enterprises produce sour cream of various percentages of fat content - from 10 to 40 percent.
The composition of sour cream
The composition of sour cream includes the following components:
- Vitamins from A to PP groups, including B vitamins and betacarotene;
- Copper, etc.
Sour cream is used in cooking and other types of food industry. Particularly widely used recently sour cream has received as a basis for cosmetic products for face and body skin, in the composition of hair masks.
It is on the basis of sour cream that you can prepare excellent means for correcting the shortcomings of any type of hair.
The use of sour cream for hair
In cosmetology, masks based on sour cream are widely used for dry, lifeless and dull hair. Why does hair become dull? It does not fully reflect the rays of the sun that fall on its surface. At the same time, it is difficult to comb after washing and styling. Such curls, as a rule, are strongly chipped at the ends, and the scalp suffers from dandruff and itching. Owners of this type of hair have to constantly look for all new and new moisturizing and regenerating agents. As a rule, in order not to bother themselves with unnecessary worries, they simply go to the store and choose products that promise miracles of cosmetology and instant effect. However, think about how these tools are synthesized, how many dyes, stabilizers, amplifiers and improvers there are, which not only fail to solve the problem, but sometimes aggravate the situation.
Sour cream is one of the gifts of nature that women with any type of hair can safely use.The main thing is to choose the fat content and fillers for masks. With the help of sour cream, you with the same success can restore damaged hair, accelerate their growth, prevent premature hair loss and much more.
So, the use of sour cream for hair can not be overemphasized. However, it is worth listing some of its properties that have a positive effect on curls:
- The content of retinol (vitamin A) causes the regenerating properties of sour cream. It activates the process of synthesis of proteins that make up the main layer of the hair shaft;
- Ascorbic acid (or vitamin C) is known to be a great natural antioxidant. It regulates metabolic processes in the cells of tissues, contributing to their saturation with oxygen. Ascorbic acid improves blood circulation and facilitates the process of microcirculation of substances between cells;
- Nicotinic acid (or vitamin PP) normalizes cellular metabolism, activates the respiratory process of cells, expands the capillaries of the scalp, increasing the flow of blood to them. Removes toxins and slags;
- The action of tocopherol (vitamin E) extends to giving elasticity and strength to curls.It prevents the premature death of cells, giving them a new life;
- Potassium has moisturizing properties.
In the complex, these substances allow curls to acquire beauty, brilliance, resilience and resistance to external negative influences in the form of ploek, hair dryers and thermal rollers.
Sour cream hair masks: application
The use of masks from sour cream for hair gives us a lot of advantages. It should be noted that the availability and ease of use of this tool are indisputable. Masks are prepared from sour cream quickly and easily, do not cause difficulties in applying and rinsing. But there are a number of nuances that should be considered before applying sour cream for hair:
- For those who have hair dry and lifeless, it is better to use homemade sour cream. It can be bought from grandmothers in the market. If this is not possible, choose the highest fat content of sour cream in the store;
- If your goal is to accelerate hair growth or prevent the symptoms of premature hair loss, use sour cream with a 15 to 25 percent fat content;
- For a mixed type of hair to maintain beauty and grooming, you can advise sour cream with a fat content not higher than 15%;
- Carefully study the composition of the recipe components for the mask that you are going to prepare.If you know that you may experience an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients, discard this agent and select a new one;
- In any case, before applying the product on the hair, make a test. Apply a small amount of smetanna mask on the wrist or elbow bend. Leave for a few minutes (10-15). If there is no irritation or itching, you can safely proceed to the procedure;
- Sour cream has a weak lightening effect. Therefore, women with dark hair, it is desirable to try the tool first on one curl, and then use this tool for the entire head. Especially it is not recommended to make masks for freshly dyed hair;
- For the preparation of sour cream, use a mixer or blender. With their help, you will be able to thoroughly mix all the ingredients, and avoid the formation of lumps;
- All masks using sour cream should be insulated. All products based on milk begin to work actively in the warmth;
- Few of the people themselves, sour cream can cause allergic skin reactions. Therefore, the mask of it can be kept on the hair for a long time.A remarkable effect will have a pure sour cream, applied to the hair at night. But when using additional ingredients, the permitted use time for the mask is from 30 minutes to 1 hour;
- Do not wash off the mask with hot water. It is easily washed with running warm water and shampoo;
- To treat dry hair, 15 procedures are sufficient. They need to be done at intervals of once every three days.
These simple recommendations will help you get the most out of the masks with sour cream.
Components smetannykh masks for problem hair
Every woman dreams to eliminate those or other problems that have arisen with the hair. Therefore, follow the following recommendations in choosing additional components for masks:
As additional means for hair restoration, you can use the following:
- Egg yolk. It nourishes, restores, promotes gluing of the damaged scales of the keratin layer, enriches hair and skin with additional trace elements and vitamins;
- Avocado oil. It gives hair a wonderful shine and healthy look;
- Olive oil. Used as the second main component in most masks that promote hair restoration;
- Pulp of banana or kiwi.Fruit masks are known for their useful properties not only for hair, but also for facial and body skin. Fruits fill curls with vitamins, microelements and freshness;
- Natural honey A unique product that helps to eliminate dandruff, irritation and itching of the skin. It contains a lot of microelements and vitamins, which can bring invaluable benefits to locks;
- Kefir or sour milk. Taken together, these dairy products will have an even greater positive effect;
- Carrot juice. To achieve the best effect, it is desirable to mix the components in the same proportions. Carrots act as a means of preventing hair loss;
- Infusions and decoctions of herbs. These are medicinal fluids that are used to give shine, density and health to hair.
Sour cream can act as an additional component to the compositions that accelerate hair growth, eliminate the causes of premature hair loss, and treat dandruff.
Compound with alcohol tincture of red pepper will help stop the loss of curls. In combination with ginger juice, sour cream is able to act as a regenerating, nourishing, caring agent for the care of curls. If you add lemon juice to a mask of sour cream, you will achieve a smooth and shiny curls.
How to set up a laptop
Saving space: shelves that can be folded if desired
How to transfer readings of a water meter
Choking what to do
How to expand the house
What to see in Moscow
We master simple techniques of dyeing and decorating a lacquered table