Recipe juicy belyashey
Juicy belyash can be open or closed, open will be more roasted, and closed - especially juicy. Both those and others fry on a large amount of vegetable oil.
Recipe juicy belyashey
According to the classic recipe, belyashis are made with yeast dough.
The secret to the juiciness of the filling is to add chopped onion and water.
- Heat the milk to 40 ° С, dilute the yeast, salt and sugar. Add butter and fork beaten egg.
- Introduce flour in parts. Knead steep, but not too thick dough. Let it stand for about an hour in the heat.
- Meat cut into small pieces, scroll through a meat grinder. Grind onions, add to the stuffing. Well knead the stuffing, pour 2 tbsp. l cold water. Add salt and black pepper.
- Come up the dough again knead, divided into equal parts.From the specified number of ingredients it will turn out to prepare about 10 juicy white butter. Dough knead his hands into a cake, roll it with a rolling pin is not necessary. Put meat stuffing in the center. Pinch the edges of the cakes so that a small hole remains.
- Pour into the pan so much oil so that it can close the belyashi about a third. Heat, fry belyashi before browning on both sides. Put on paper napkins, drain off excess fat.
Belyashes can be served immediately, they are especially tasty when served hot.
Flavored with garlic
Thanks to the garlic in the composition, they have a spicy taste and a very intense aroma.
- 900 g of flour:
- 15 g yeast;
- 200 ml of milk;
- 100 g of butter;
- 1 tsp Sahara;
- 1 tsp salts;
- 250 g of beef;
- 250 g of pork;
- 2 onions;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 40 g of dill;
- Salt, black pepper to taste;
- Vegetable oil for frying.
This is a belyashi of closed type - the meat is completely hidden in the dough.
- Heat 100 ml of water, dissolve the yeast, salt and sugar. Cover, put in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter, pour into the heated milk. Combine milk with fermented yeast.Add flour, knead soft, but not sticky dough. Remove to heat for 1-1.5 hours.
- Meat mince. Finely chop the onion and herbs, skip the garlic through the garlic press. All mix, salt and pepper. Knead minced well.
- Divide the dough into equal parts, stretch your hands into a cake. Put stuffing in the middle, completely pinch the edges. Let the raw belyash 10-15 minutes apart.
- Fry on a large amount of vegetable oil on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
Hot belyashi can be served with tea or milk.
What are the forests
What does a hump on the neck mean?
What do the moles on the body mean
What is iOS
How to draw ear
How to remove the game