How to Make Pea and Feta Crostini | Tesco Food
Feb 27, 2013
Smooth ground peas, mint, and feta cheese create a simple, flavorful topping for crostini.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Cook Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 0 hours 30
chopped fresh mint
1 tbsp. lemon juice
Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat broiler. Meanwhile, fill a medium pot with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 cup shelled peas and cook peas until tender and bright green, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a colander, rinse under cold water to stop cooking, and drain well. Transfer peas to a food processor; add 1/8 cup chopped fresh mint, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- With motor running, add olive oil in a stream until combined. Cut a baguette into 24 slices and brush olive oil onto both sides of each.
- Broil until golden, 4 minutes, flipping bread halfway through.
- Remove crostini from oven and top each slice with 2 teaspoons of pea mixture. Garnish with a couple small leaves of fresh mint, crumbled feta, freshly ground pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Video: Crushed Pea & Feta Cheese Crostini
Amal Clooney Has Already Rejected 2 of Georges Baby Names
30 Gorgeous Vegan Recipes Everyone WillLove
6 Women Share What They Really Spent On Wedding Hair And Makeup
How to Front Somersault on a Trampoline
9 Psoriasis Dos and Donts
How to Pray the Chaplet of St. Michael
Has Michelle Obama caught the Boden bug
Gabrielle Union Opens Up About Her Multiple Miscarriages
Im French—Heres Everything I Just Added to My Closet
25 Pretty Lotus Flower Tattoo Ideas for Women
How to Paint Small Nails to Look Larger
Date: 06.12.2018, 17:38 / Views: 91231