Chocolate Swirl Cheesecakes | Oh Yum With Anna Olson
Mocha Marble Swirl Cheesecake
container fat-free cottage cheese
3/4 c. cake flour (not self-rising)
2 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. grated lemon zest
2 1/2 tbsp. cold light butter
1 tbsp. fat-free egg substitute
bricks 1⁄3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel)
2 tbsp. sugar
1/4 c. cake flour (not self-rising)
1/2 c. fat-free sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. grated lemon zest
3/4 c. fat-free egg substitute
1 1/2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp. instant espresso powder
- Place cottage cheese in a fine-mesh sieve set over a bowl; let stand 1 hour at room temperature to drain out excess liquid. Discard liquid.
- Heat oven to 400°F. You'll need an 8-in. springform pan coated with nonstick spray; tightly cover outside of springform pan with double thickness of foil. You'll also need a large baking pan.
- Pulse flour, sugar and zest in food processor to combine. Add butter; pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Spoon egg substitute over crumbs; pulse until dough starts to clump. With floured hands, gather dough into a ball; press into even layer over bottom of springform pan. Bake 8 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Clean food processor; process cottage cheese until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 3⁄4 cup sugar and the flour with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in cottage cheese, sour cream, vanilla and lemon zest. With mixer on low, beat in egg substitute just until blended. Remove 1⁄2 cup filling to a small bowl; pour remaining filling over crust.
- In a small cup, mix remaining 2 Tbsp sugar, the cocoa, espresso powder and 2 Tbsp hot water until blended and smooth; whisk into the reserved 1⁄2 cup filling. Spoon into a small ziptop bag, cut off a tip and pipe small puddles of the chocolate filling into white batter. Drag a skewer or knife through filling in spiral motions to create marbled effect.
- Place cheesecake pan in larger baking pan and place on oven rack. Carefully pour enough hot water into larger pan to reach 1 in. up sides of springform pan. Bake 55 minutes or until cake jiggles slightly in the center.
- Remove cake to a wire rack; carefully remove foil from pan. Using a thin-bladed knife, gently cut around top edge of cake where it meets pan. Place in refrigerator, uncovered; let chill at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, run a sharp knife around edge of pan to loosen cake; remove sides of pan. Let cheesecake stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
Video: Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies Recipe
White Willow Bark (Natural Aspirin) And Its Benefits
Cara Delevingne Makes An Unlikely Maternity Wear Model
Detecting Esophageal Cancer
How to Say I Love You in French
Show report: Vivienne Westwood Red Label SS’12
15 Fashionable Pixie Haircut Looks for Summer 2015
All I Want to Wear Right Now Are These 40-Year-Old Trends
The Worlds Worst Warm-up: Why Static Stretching Leaves Us Weak
Chorizo and Sweet Potato Salad
Sugar-Free and Low-Sugar Jams and Preserves
Kris Jenner Breaks Down as She and Kim Kardashian Go Through Bruces Old Clothes
How to Keep Kids Busy with No TV
7 Things You Should Never Have in Your Bed—Ever
The Artist Who Deceives Your Eyes
Date: 09.12.2018, 23:58 / Views: 41574