MONIN Asian Lemongrass & Lychee Sour
Lemon Grass & Lychee Martini
Enjoy this new twist on a classic cocktail
Lemon Grass Sugar Syrup
• 175g (5oz) caster sugar
• 225ml (8fl oz) water
• 4 stalks lemon grass, cut into thirds
• 1 tbs juniper berries
This will make enough syrup for 16 martinis.
For each Martini:
• 50ml (2fl oz) vodka
• 1 tbs Lemon Grass Simple Syrup
• 2 tsp lychee juice (from canned lychees)
• 2 tsp pomegranate juice
• Sparkling water
• Pomegranate seeds
To garnish: cocktail stick, slice of lime and lychees
To make the Sugar Syrup:
1. Mix together the sugar, water, lemon grass pieces and juniper berries in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Strain the syrup into a plastic container and refrigerate until ready to use.
4. The syrup can be kept in the refrigerator for up to one week.
To make the martini:
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with 1 tbs crushed ice.
2. Add the vodka, Lemon Grass Sugar Syrup, lychee juice and pomegranate juice, shake until well mixed and chilled.
3. Strain into a martini glass, top up with sparkling water as desired and add a few pomegranate seeds.
4. Slowly pour the pomegranate juice over the back of a spoon so that the juice settles at the bottom of the glass.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with a lychee and lime slice threaded onto a cocktail stick.
Video: Lemongrass Ginger Martini Monin Romania
6 Mysteries of the Digestive Tract, Revealed
8 Tips to Help You Deal With Mixed Emotions After Divorce
How to Boost SelfEsteem in Adults with ADHD
The Best Tonneau Watches
4 Best Exercises You Can Do For Strong Bones
Skillet Chicken and Spring Vegetables
Behold: The 20 Hottest Male Olympians in Rio RightNow
An Honest Account of My (Short-Lived) Attempt at Oil Pulling
A Green Home Is an Energy-Efficient Home
How to Clear Skin of an Allergic Reaction
Time’s Up On Times Up’: Holly Willoughby Delivers Scathing Critique Of Invasive Paparazzi Pictures
How to Get Shiny Hair While Using a Flat Iron
Cheap Trick: Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity HighlighterStick
Now Playing: Spare Parts: Five Questions for Jeff Dunham