Interesting red cabbage dishes
Red cabbage is very useful. It contains glucose, vitamins A and C, mineral salts, manganese, iron, potassium, and proteins. In addition, it has a significant advantage - a coarse texture, thanks to which it is ideal for the realization of many recipes.
Classic Oktoberfest menu option
One of the famous folklore festivals includes not only folk festivals, but also a variety of delicious dishes. A sufficient amount of food can not do without such a product as a red vegetable. The traditional menu of the holiday necessarily provides its stew version.
- red cabbage - 1 kg;
- butter - 50 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- Apple - 1 piece;
- balsamic vinegar - 20 ml;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- cinnamon - 0.5 tsp;
- honey - 10 grams.
- Wash the vegetable thoroughly and cut it in half, removing the core.
- Finely shred and put into a container with cold water.
- Chop the onion finely, peel the apple and chop it into thin strips.
- Melt butter in a pan and add onions. Stew for a couple of minutes, then add cabbage, apple, vinegar, salt, honey, cinnamon to it. Mix all products thoroughly.
- Cover the pan with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for two hours, stirring occasionally.
Autumn snack with apples
Salad will appreciate the fans of healthy food and lovers of sweet and sour snacks that do not contain mayonnaise.
- head of medium size - 1 piece;
- sour apple - 1 piece;
- Dijon mustard - 20 ml;
- sugar - 4 tbsp;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- white wine vinegar - 1 tbsp;
- salt, black pepper - to taste.
- Wash the apple and head. Chop the vegetable finely and grate the fruit.
- Make a salad dressing by mixing wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, sugar, black pepper and salt in a separate container.
- Stir all the ingredients and pour over the sauce.
- Before serving, let it stand for a couple of hours.
At any holiday table, whether it be family gatherings, a long-awaited meeting with friends or a noisy celebration, a quick pickled cabbage snack will be most welcome.Delicacy is quick and easy to prepare, but those who want to try the food will be enough.
- red cabbage - 1.5 kg;
- large carrots - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- salt - 1 tbsp.
- water - 0.5 liters;
- cumin - pinch;
- sugar - 2 tbsp;
- Coriander - 1 tbsp;
- bay leaf - 3 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 10 pieces;
- apple cider vinegar - 100 ml.
- Chop finely vegetables.
- Prepare for marinating capacity, it can be glass or enameled. In no case do not take an aluminum pan.
- Squeeze the garlic with the help of garlic or chop with a knife.
- Wash thoroughly and peel the carrots. Cut it into thin slices or grate it.
- Stir the chopped carrot with salt. No need to grind vegetables in order to form the juice, the marinade will be quite enough for the cabbage to be prepared and be crispy, as well as juicy.
- Start cooking the marinade. To do this, boil water in a saucepan, add granulated sugar, cumin, black pepper, bay leaf, coriander to the liquid. Boil the spices for a couple of minutes, then pour in the apple cider vinegar and, after boiling, put out the fire.
- Shred head with hot marinade. Do not forget to use a sieve so that spices and spices do not get to the vegetables. Note that the liquid must cover the cabbage, or at least be on the same level with it.
- Put the container in the refrigerator for four hours. After this time, the snack will be mashed and ready for use.
To make the dish even more delicious, just before serving, decorate it with half rings of onion and sprinkle with vegetable oil on top. You can also combine vegetables with pickled cucumbers, sliced cubes. You can store a ready meal in the fridge for a long time, but without a doubt, it will not linger for a long time.
Many housewives use red cabbage only as a snack and as one of the ingredients for salads. But at the same time, few people know that it can be used to prepare hot dishes. A simple and very tasty casserole will not leave anyone indifferent. Especially it will be to those who do not want to spend too much time on cooking.
- red head - 200 grams;
- salt - pinch;
- flour - 3 tbsp;
- cheese - 100 grams;
- green peas - 100 grams;
- soda - pinch;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- kefir - 100 ml;
- turmeric - 0.5 tbsp;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Cabbage thinly slice and mix with spices.
- Add the peas. You can take canned or frozen for cooking.
- Cut the cheese into cubes and add to the mixture.
- Beat kefir with eggs, baking soda and flour into a smooth mass using a whisk or fork.
- Squeeze garlic and mix with pouring for the cake.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly, place in a greased form, and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for forty minutes.
Hot pie can cool a bit and serve on the table, pre-watering sour cream.
What do little kids dream about
How to cook butter
Colorful cover for tablet
Steel doors in Volgograd
How to install mods on Skyrim
What bites rum
The secret method of growing carrots: the crop is guaranteed