How to store moth?
Crank is one of the most popular baits, especially for winter fishing. In order for the fish to catch better, the bloodworm must be fresh and attractive, only then will the fish bite at it. In this regard, the question arises how to keep the moth, so that it stays fresh.
- Wet newspaper - we take three sheets, two dry ones, and between them we put one moistened with water, spread the bloodworm evenly on the surface of the newspaper, wrap it up and put it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Every day we repeat this procedure, as the newspapers dry out and they need to be updated.
- Wet cloth - we dampen a piece of cloth with water, it must be wet, not wet through. We wrap the crank in it and put it in a cool place. Do not wrap too tightly, otherwise the larvae will be cramped and they may die. Similarly, as it dries, we moisten the fabric again.
- Raw potatoes are a more interesting way. Cut a large potato and cut a hollow space inside it to make a cup.Put the moth mixed with tea brewing (wet already used) into the cavity, then remove it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. In this mode, the crank will last 3-4 days.
- In the cassette - they are sold in pet stores specifically for various larvae.
- How to keep bloodworms in the freezer - if you need to save bloodworms for a very long time. As needed, you can get the right amount and defrost before use. Do not forget to warn households about what you put in the freezer, but nervous people may not understand. When stored in the freezer, the bloodworm dies, but remains fresh for a long time and the fish still peck at it, even though it does not move. So there are some advantages in this type of storage.
How best to advertise your business social media newspaper
Huge paintings are created in rice fields in Japan
Sweet Amigurumi Monkey
Who is samurai
How to deal with blight
Wellness Children's Town
How to conquer Sagittarius