How to set up a printer?
As practice shows, in order to customize the printing of the printer, the standard print settings that are provided when the printer is connected by default are sufficient. It should be noted that for different printers the proposed settings may have a variety of options. However, the general scheme of print adjustment still has a standard character. If you do not know how to set up a printer for printing, we advise you to carefully read our instructions, it provides step-by-step instructions that will help you connect the printer.
- The first. Click "Start", and then go to the tab "Control Panel".
- The second. In the folder that you have, you need to select "Printers and other equipment."
- Third. Now, from all those icons that you have opened, choose "Printers and Faxes".
- Fourth. When you open "Printers and Faxes", you will see all the printers, as well as any other printing devices on your computer. You need to select the printer you want to configure.
- The fifth.Now, in the left part of the window, you will see the print task pane in which you need to select “Print settings”.
- The sixth. Now you will see a dialog box. It will look different for different printers, however, among the standard sentences, there will most likely be an orientation setting. From the "Location" tab, select the one you need.
- Seventh. From the "Pages per Sheet" list, select the number of pages you will print on one sheet of paper.
- Eighth. The order of the print direction can be changed. To do this, go to the tab "Page Order". In the section “From end to beginning” or “From beginning to end” check the box. By choosing the order, you will thus facilitate the ease of assembling documents with a large number of pages.
- Ninth. Analyzing further how to set up the printer, we draw your attention to the fact that you can manually change the print quality for a particular type of paper. This can be done in the Paper / Quality tab. The level of print quality will depend on how many dots per inch. In this case, both the digital quality division and the level options can be used: medium, high, low.And here is the choice of the source of the paper, for this you need to go to the list of "Select tray".
- Tenth. If you have options, select the type of paper you are already using.
- Eleventh. If there are options, paper type choose the one you use. You can also choose the print mode - black-and-white or color, if the printer has the ability to print in color.
- Twelfth. Choose the Advanced button for other more complex settings. In this menu you can change any print settings. But, as a rule, this function is not used when setting up a printer for working with standard documents.
Now you know how to set up a printer for printing, we wish that during the setup you should not have any difficulties!
10 exercises against back pain
How to find out who doesn'
How to draw a helicopter
What to say on the first date
How to write a memo
How to clean the water heater from scale and scale
Are there witches
How to quickly relax