How to hide comments in the contact?
Sometimes we don’t want a certain circle of people to read or write comments to those posts that we leave on a page on a social network. Below we consider how to hide comments in the contact.
Log in to your account by entering a username and password.
To hide comments on specific posts, you need to:
- Open the "My Settings" menu, located in the lower left part of the screen, after the "My Bookmarks" section.
- Click the "Privacy" menu, located in the upper part of the window that opens after the "Security" menu.
- Select the necessary sections to hide information and set restrictions. For example, from the section "Records on my page" three may come up:
- Who can post on my page;
- who sees comments on posts;
- who can comment on my posts.
After you have selected the circle of persons to whom your information is available, you can check the success of your actions by following the link at the bottom of the same page (link "see how other users see your page").
What numbers does MTS start with?
New harmful tips
What dreams worms
Amal and George Clooney are waiting for twins
How to remove Babylon