How to turn on the multicooker?
Watch the video
The slow cooker is an automatic kitchen appliance with a diverse set of functions that are intended for cooking.
Boil, stew, fry, steam - all this is possible with the help of a multicooker, and the device is able to maintain the temperature of the prepared food for a long time.
How to enable the slow cooker
- Remove the multicooker from the box and remove all stickers that are promotional in nature - they are not needed. In no case do not touch the serial number, which, most likely, is glued to the bottom of the device, since its absence will deprive the right to a guarantee.
- Wipe the case with a damp cloth without using any chemicals.
- But the bowl in which the food is prepared is best thoroughly washed under running water with soap. Then leave it open until completely dry.
- Now you can turn on the multicooker.
Many users notice the unpleasant smell of plastic when they are first turned on, some get scared and decide to take it to the store, but do not panic, since it is completely natural for all devices made of plastic.
How to get rid of the smell of plastic
To get rid of the smell, you need to boil water with a small piece of lemon once or twice. For this:
- Pour water into the bowl, close the lid and turn on the “Steaming” or “Soup” mode to make the water boil. It is best to do this procedure, even if the smell is absent.
- After you have washed the cooker from inside and outside, you can start cooking.
What to do if the multicooker does not turn on
If you decide to turn on the multicooker for the first time, but it does not respond to any of your manipulations, then it is best to immediately take it back to the store. Keep in mind that any mechanical intervention will adversely affect the warranty repair - the service center will simply refuse to troubleshoot the multicooker.
If the slow cooker is turned off during cooking, then, most likely, the wrong cooking mode is set up or too much of the food is laid.
Sometimes, due to inattention, you can turn on the slow cooker into a non-working outlet, or forget to do it altogether. Therefore, if the multicooker does not work, check whether everything is properly connected, whether the lights have turned off. In any case, connect the device only to grounded outlets.
How to connect the phone to the computer
Hospice - what is it
What a rash looks like
How to choose a beauty box
Did you know that the egg can be boiled with yolks out
What taxes pays PI
How to make green coffee
Who is samurai