How to deport a person?
Deportation - the forced expulsion of a person or group of persons to another state. Based on Protocol No. 4 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights, a citizen of any state cannot be expelled from his country and cannot be barred from entering the country of which he is a national. Accordingly, only a citizen of another state can be deported.
Our article describes how and for what reasons they can deport a person from Russia.
Reasons for deportation
A person may be deported from Russia for the following reasons:
- duration of stay Upon the expiration of the prescribed period of stay, a foreign citizen is obliged to leave the Russian Federation within three days;
- cancellation of documents. If for any reason a foreign citizen’s documents were canceled, he must also leave Russia within 15 days;
- fake documents If a foreign citizen tried to enter the territory of Russia with forged documents, that is, illegally cross the border.If a fraud is detected, he will be sent out of the country;
- a crime. If a foreign citizen has committed a crime (even a minor offense), after the court he is deported from the country. If the crime entailed a real prison sentence, then the foreign citizen can spend all this time in a correctional institution, and only then he will be deported to his homeland;
- labor activity. A citizen of another state can be deported if he does not have documents that allow him to work in Russia.
Payment of deportation
Deportation of a citizen outside the Russian Federation due to:
- the citizen himself;
- the side that invited him to the Russian Federation;
- the embassy of the country of a foreign citizen;
- if no option is possible, the Russian side, at its own expense, sends a citizen of another state to its homeland.
Deport a citizen can only after a court decision. During the trial and before the sentencing, such people are in the units of the Federal Migration Service.
Deported citizens do not have the right to enter the territory of the Russian Federation for 3 years. But the more serious the crime, the higher the term.
How to cure flux
What is aha
Strong and healthy heart - how to achieve it
How to make kvass