How to cure flux?
Flux - a disease of the oral cavity, which is accompanied by pain in the gums, inflammatory processes and sometimes the release of pus. Often the disease leads to swelling of certain parts of the face (lips, nose, cheeks). And also the illness can provoke an increase in body temperature.
How to cure flux at home
Usually the disease involves two stages. The first is characterized by the appearance of inflammatory processes. The second stage generates the formation of ulcers.
Often people turn to the dentist too late. It is very important to start treatment at the first stage. With the help of traditional medicine, you can relieve inflammation and prevent pain. However, a visit to a specialist is recommended not to postpone anyway, since in most cases antibiotics are prescribed to the patient for flux.
- Sage has anti-inflammatory and disinfectant action. Mix 50 grams of herb with the same amount of green tea, Hypericum or oak grass (optional) and brew in a mug of hot water.
- Brew birch buds, mint, angelica and periwinkle (50 grams per liter of water). To improve the disinfecting properties of the infusion, you can add a glass of vodka or alcohol.
- You can also use chamomile or lemon balm for decoction. Herbal infusion should rinse your mouth 8-10 times a day. To increase the efficiency, you can add a pinch of salt.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of salt and soda in a glass with warm water and add a couple of drops of iodine to the solution. It is recommended to rinse your mouth every half hour.
- Slightly remember a clean sheet of cabbage, scald it with boiling water and boil for a couple of minutes. Cool the sheet and attach to the sore tooth.
- Brew herbs of sage and mustard plaster and moisten with a tincture of sterile bandage. Apply a warm compress to the affected area.
- Make a tampon of gauze and wrap there a tablespoon of baking soda. Wet the bandage with warm boiled water and place the compress behind the cheek (or lip, depending on the tooth or gum) for 2-3 hours.
- Onions and garlic are considered natural antibiotics. Prepare the juice of any plant and moisten a piece of bandage or gauze in it. Attach the swab to the sore spot.
- Mix the yolk with a teaspoon of powdered sugar and any vegetable oil.Apply the mixture on a swab and keep on the affected area for about half an hour.
- It will help to relieve swelling of the face Attach a piece of ice to the tumor site.
We pay your attention that for rinsing it is necessary to use warm infusions and broths. As for compresses, the tampon is required to be applied cold to avoid the proliferation of bacteria (unless otherwise stated in the instructions).
To avoid re-occurrence of flux, you should follow these rules:
- Brush your teeth 2 times a day;
- Rinse your mouth after eating;
- Treat sick teeth in time;
- Visit the dentist 1-2 times a year.
What is LTE
We address in veterinary clinic
How to get a housing certificate
What does a hump on the neck mean?
Who is MC
Lee - what part of the speech
How to make a paper doll