How to cook pudding?
Pudding - a favorite dish of many of our fellow citizens, like many others, came to Russia from abroad. This delicate, nutritious dessert is in fact an original English dish. The secrets of how to cook pudding in each English family were passed down from generation to generation and, of course, are not disclosed even now. However, this absolutely does not mean that we cannot cook classic pudding, and even more so, transform it to fit our taste needs: make it sweeter, put another stuffing, exclude not the main ingredient or replace it with another one and experience the real taste of fireworks and pudding .
So that you have an idea of how to make pudding, the following are recipes for cooking rice, cottage cheese, chocolate and semolina puddings. But, whatever the appearance of this dessert, the ever-present ingredients will always be eggs, flour, sugar and milk. And prepare the pudding in the oven or in a water bath.
How to cook rice pudding
- the eggs
- 2 tbsp. of milk
- 200 grams of rice
- 150 g of raisins
- 100-150 g of granulated sugar
- lemon peel
Time: 31 minutes.
- Pour half of the prepared milk into the pan and boil rice in it, occasionally stirring the porridge.
- Rinse and rinse thoroughly (fill with boiling water).
- In whipped eggs in a separate bowl with sugar, add vanilla and grated (or dried and minced) lemon zest.
- Combine cooked rice with cooked beaten eggs. Take the soaked raisins and add them to the milk rice too, and dilute it all with the remaining glass of milk. Stir everything and continue cooking rice pudding for another 10 minutes. Spread the pudding on plates.
This version of rice pudding is somewhat different from the classic English rice pudding, which is baked in the oven.
Cooking English Rice Pudding
- First create the milk mixture.
- 600 ml of cream, 900 ml of milk, 100 g of sugar and lemon zest, slowly heat in a saucepan, constantly stirring the brew until the sugar is completely dissolved. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Place the milk mixture and 150 grams of rice in a refractory form. (The ideal option, of course, involves the use of special dessert rice).Sprinkle the surface of the prepared mixture with grated nutmeg and place in the center a small piece of butter.
- Bake the rice pudding in the oven, preheated to 170 degrees in two sets of 45 minutes each. After the first 45 minutes, stir the rice pudding. The dish is considered ready when rice absorbs all the liquid.
How to cook cheese pudding
- 500g cottage cheese
- 50g raisins
- 400g of milk
- 4 eggs
- 150g semolina
- 150g of sugar
- lemon peel
- 1 hl vanilla sugar
Time: 60 minutes.
- Bring the milk to a boil and add the semolina without stirring. Cool porridge.
- Using a grater, remove the lemon zest. Combine it with 100 grams of regular and vanilla sugar. Spread it. Add raisins, semolina and mix.
- Dividing the yolks and whites, add only the yolks to the curd and stir thoroughly.
- Beat the whites from 50 g sugar to a strong crema and combine with the curd mass.
- Putting in a buttered special form, bake the pudding at a 180 degree temperature for no more than 30-40 minutes. That's all, now you can get and eat pudding. Recipe with a photo of this cheesecake pudding can be found. You can also customize this recipe by adding new ingredients to it, for example, apple, pears, nuts, and so on.
How to make chocolate pudding
- 200 grams of plums. oils
- 200 grams of black chocolate
- 60 grams of flour
- 4 eggs and 4 additional yolks
- 120 g sugar
- vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. brandy (or brandy, rum, liquor)
Time: 30 minutes.
- Butter butter and chocolate melt in a water bath.
- Before the formation of a thick skin, beat the eggs, yolks, brandy and sugar (no more than 10 minutes).
- Pour in the melted chocolate into the froth, add the flour and mix gently so as not to kill the dough.
- Lubricate the ceramic molds (or foil molds) with oil. Put the dough in them and place in the oven for twelve minutes at a temperature of up to 200 ° C.
How to make semolina pudding
- 4 fresh eggs
- 3 tbsp. crackers
- 2 liters of fresh milk
- 100 grams of plums. oils
- 220 grams of sugar
- 1 cup of semolina
Time: 50 minutes.
- Pour the cereal into boiling milk (thin stream) and, while continuing to stir, cook over low heat until thick (about 10-15 minutes).
- Put sugar in a gruel, add a little salt and stir.
- Separate the whites and yolks. Last rub with sugar and whisk the squirrels into a tight foam. Combine porridge, whites and yolks.
- Put the mush in a greased form and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Line the top of the pudding, slurry with sour cream and bake in the oven with a temperature of 175-200 minutes, not more than 25 minutes.
- Serve semolina pudding with sour cream, fruit syrup or jam on the table.
Wash-table for giving: simple ideas worthy of implementation
The secret method of growing carrots: the crop is guaranteed
Teaser of the fourth season of the Black Mirror
13 original garlands that can decorate the house for the holidays
What to soak cakes
How to read manga
Top 10 rules for fulfilling your desires