How to cook pasta tasty and quickly - 5 recipes
Cooked pasta in almost every home. For many years cooks have come up with many recipes. In the article we will tell you what can be made from pasta quickly and tasty.
According to one legend, in the 16th century, the owner of a tavern located in the vicinity of Naples, prepared noodles for visitors. His daughter, playing with the dough, made a lot of thin tubes and hung them on the street. Seeing these toys, the owner of the tavern decided to boil them, and gave the guests watering tomato sauce. Visitors liked the dish.
Neapolitans began to come to the institution, thanks to which the owner made a fortune. Earned money, he spent on the construction of a factory that produced such unusual products for that time.
The businessman was Marco Aroni. The dish itself, however difficult to guess, was called macaroni in honor of the inventor.
How to make crumbly pasta
I admit, earlier, when I cooked pasta, they always clumped together.Because they looked ugly, eating them was unpleasant. Later I learned the recipe for making crumbly pasta. Now I will share it with you. Looking ahead, I will say this dish is a great addition to pork or rabbit.
- vegetable oil
- In the pot I collect water. It should be twice as much as pasta. I bring to a boil, add pasta, mix and salt.
- Stir occasionally during cooking. The most important thing is not to digest. For this reason, I do not do anything by myself during cooking.
- When the pasta is cooked, I drain it using a colander. Some cooks wash them. I do not do this.
- Then pour a little vegetable or olive oil into the dish, mix and let stand for several minutes.
- After that, stir again.
Finally, I add, if you still have pasta stuck together, you should not be upset. Perhaps you digested them or the products themselves are made of solid wheat flour. With a little practice, you will succeed perfectly.
Pasta with vegetables
So that when cooking the pasta to keep the form, I fry them in a frying pan until golden brown. Vegetables pick to taste. True, tomatoes and onions are required. Let's go to the recipe.
- bow - 1 head
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- cheese - 50 grams
- garlic - 1 tooth
- water - 300 ml.
- parsley, olives, salt, vegetable oil
- Fry pasta in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Onions, tomatoes and carrots cut into small cubes. Bulgarian pepper cut into cubes. Greens and garlic finely chop.
- Roasted pasta give cool, put them in a saucepan, pour water and send to the stove.
- Add onions, carrots and peppers, pour in oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, cover the dishes with a lid and cook until the water boils away. At the very end add chopped garlic and tomatoes.
Before serving, sprinkle with chopped greens and grated cheese. I use olives for decoration. I serve it on the table with cutlets.
Cooking pasta in a double boiler
Almost all housewives are used to cooking pasta on the stove. Not surprising, because so did their mothers and grandmothers.Since in our time in the kitchen there are various appliances, now we will talk about how to cook pasta in a double boiler.
- pasta - 300 grams
- salt - 1 tsp
- vegetable oil - a quarter of a teaspoon
- The bottom of the double boiler fill with water. Pour pasta into the bowl, add water, salt and vegetable oil. I note it is due to the oil, they do not stick together.
- I cover the bowl with a lid and turn on the kitchen appliance.
- After a third of an hour the dish is ready. I take them out of the double boiler and rinse well with warm water. This will eliminate excess starch.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in the recipe. I prepare the dish in those cases when there is no time to prepare more complex culinary masterpieces, such as baked salmon.
Delicious noodles in the Navy
My husband really likes meat. For this reason, I even cook macaroni with it. My mother told me how to cook pasta in a naval manner. And I decided to share this recipe with you, dear readers.
- Pasta - 0.5 kg
- minced meat - 300 grams
- salt pepper
- First of all I clean the vegetables.I chop the onion well, I pass the carrot through a large grater.
- Vegetables sent to the pan and fry. Then add minced meat, mix well and fry until done. Perch, salt.
- While minced with vegetables is fried, in another pan fry pasta until they get pink. After that, move them to the pan with minced meat and vegetables, add water. Cover the pan with a lid and fry until done.
- Stir occasionally during frying. In the end I add chopped greens.
You may already know the recipe. However, I recognized him recently. I tried, and I liked it. First, you can taste a plate of tasty borscht, and then switch to “macaroons”.
Recipe for cooking pasta with sardine
I present to you a quick recipe for pasta with sardines. It is prepared so simply that even bachelors can handle it.
- pasta - 250 grams
- sardine in tomato - 1 pot
- cheese - 150 grams
- bow - 1 head
- garlic - 2 cloves
- pepper, salt, olive oil
- I boil pasta to such a state when they are a little hard inside. I throw it back in the colander.
- In the pan I pour a little olive oil and fry the chopped onions well.
- Sardina pull out of the jar and remove the bones. Add to chopped onions. Crush fish with a fork, mix, pepper and salt.
- After 2-3 minutes, add boiled pasta to the fish with onions. Stir and carcass on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- At the very end I sprinkle with grated cheese. Cover the pan with a lid and keep it on the fire until the cheese melts.
Agree, there is nothing difficult in the preparation. If you want something special, make this tasty and nutritious dish.
On this note I finish the article. In it I told about the recipes for cooking pasta. Moreover, you have learned the history of pasta. If your family members want something new, use one of my recipes and delight them with a wonderful dish.
How to set up a laptop
How to get a car loan
What can you do if you are late for your flight
How to send SMS to mobile
Which dating site to choose
What is the winchester