How to cook noodle soup?
Noodle soup is a favorite dish for many. Noodles are a versatile product. It can be cooked as a side dish for meat, fish, used with cheese or ketchup, or just put in soups.
In this article, we will look at how to make noodle soup.
Chicken Noodle Soup
Dietary chicken soup with noodles. Noodles should choose to taste. For this soup is well suited and long noodles, and small. You can also always take long noodles and break them to the desired size.
- 300 grams of chicken fillet;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- Noodles (quantity at will: someone loves more, someone less);
- 2 small potatoes.
- Pour cool water into a saucepan, put the whole fillet and bring to a boil.
- When the broth boils, peel the onions and carrots, put in the broth.
- At this time, prepare the potatoes: wash and clean them. Cut into small cubes.
- After the broth has boiled for about 30 minutes, add the potatoes and noodles.
- After 10 minutes, remove the onion and carrot from the broth, discard them.
- Take out the chicken fillet and cut into small pieces.
- Add back to the soup, salt, pepper and leave to boil for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add finely chopped herbs: green onion, dill, parsley. Cover and steep for about 15 minutes.
Is done. This soup can be seasoned with sour cream.
Milk Noodle Soup
This soup is often fed by children or those who are just tired of the annoying dishes. Also, it is perfect for those who stick to a diet.
- 1 liter of milk;
- 1 liter of water;
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 1 cup of fine noodles;
- Butter (to taste);
- Additives (vanilla, dried fruit, cinnamon, etc.);
- Pour water and milk into the pan, pour sugar and salt to taste.
- When the milk is boiled with water, stirring gently, pour in the noodles.
- After that, boil for 10-12 minutes.
- When the soup is ready, serve on the table, adding a piece of butter to each serving.
You can also add vanilla sugar to sugar or replace 1 tablespoon of three plain sugar with vanilla. You can add finely chopped dried fruits in a ready dish, for example, dried apricots or prunes,it will not spoil the dish. If you are on a diet and want to eat even less high-calorie soup, change the percentage ratio of water and milk. For example, 600 ml of milk and 1.4 liters of water.
Noodle soup can also be prepared as a more nutritious dish, using, for example, beef and adjika or tomato paste. It is best combined in the noodle soup with potatoes, grated carrots, rice.
How fashionable to wear a bag on your belt
What is happiness for man
How the sensor works
How to open mdf
How to breed on the Internet
Which Samsung TV to choose
How to make a decision