How to cook apples?
You can make a tasty mashed potatoes of boiled apples, and on their broth you can cook a variety of cereals, which will delight you with its amazing taste and delicate aroma. In addition, they will be very useful. But it is important to know how to properly and how to cook apples.
Apple cooking process
In order to properly boil the apples, you must act as follows:
- Wash fruit thoroughly under running water.
- Remove the skin from the apples, cut into several pieces, remove the core and fruit leg.
- Place a container with water at the rate of 700 ml per 500 g of fruit.
- Apples should be dipped in boiling water.
- Cook them on medium heat without a lid for 20 minutes.
- You can add some sugar while cooking.
- When the apples are ready, cover them and leave for 15-20 minutes.
Please note that compote based on such fruits is cooked a little differently. In this case, not only apples are used for its preparation, but also other ingredients.
Children's gum Sun
We address in veterinary clinic
How to save money quickly - 30 secrets of saving
What to buy in Thailand
How to enable the slow cooker
Where can I buy borax
How to make yarn
How to clean the water heater from scale and scale