How to care for your teeth?
Healthy teeth are very rare. The health of human teeth, in the first place, depends on genetics and oral care. The question of how to care for your teeth is very relevant now. The prevention of various dental diseases is thorough oral hygiene. It consists in self-cleaning of teeth every day, as well as in a professional, which is carried out by a dentist. The dentist cleans tartar, because it can be formed even with perfect cleaning of the teeth every day. The reason for this is the use of water of poor quality.
How to make daily care of teeth
If you want to know how to care for your teeth, the first thing you need to learn is that you can clean your teeth at home every day using a toothbrush and a special floss to get rid of food debris between your teeth.
Dentists give advice on how to properly care for your teeth. They recommend cleaning at least twice a day: in the morning after breakfast and also in the evening before going to bed.In the evening, brushing your teeth is essential - to remove the plaque and food that has accumulated during the day. If it is not removed, it contributes to the rapid reproduction of bacteria and the development of caries and inflammation of the gums.
Tooth cleaning rules
The following rules must be followed when brushing your teeth:
- Changing a toothbrush is recommended once every two to three months.
- Brush each must have their own.
- Before brushing your teeth, you should wash your toothbrush with hot water.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to the brush.
- Position the head of the toothbrush at an angle of 45 degrees to the gum. Do short circular motions.
- Cleaning the inner and outer surface of the tooth, hold the brush perpendicular to the cutting teeth, move from the gums to the tooth.
- Upper and lower molars (large molars) are cleaned in a circular motion or back and forth movements.
- Close the mouth and in a circular motion to massage the gums with the capture of teeth and gums.
- Clean the tongue (some toothbrushes have a brush for the tongue).
- Wash the brush after each cleaning.
- Brushing your teeth for 4-5 minutes.
- After cleaning, the oral cavity must be rinsed with plenty of water.
- Do not exert much pressure on the toothbrush.
Dental floss as a way to care for your teeth
Use dental floss and mouthwash. Dental floss will help get rid of food debris, rinse prevents the formation of plaque, deodorizes the oral cavity. If you brush your teeth by improperly moving a toothbrush, your gums may be injured.
The main rules for the care of teeth
Important components of dental health are the following rules:
- Regular oral hygiene.
- Low consumption of sugar, sweet.
- Use toothpastes that contain fluoride.
- Compliance with the rules of brushing.
- Use of a solution of 0.1 - 0.2% chlohexidine for daily mouthwash.
- A trip to the dentist at least 2 times a year.
Baby teeth care
Many parents do not know how to care for a child’s teeth. In children under 14 years old, milk teeth are replaced with permanent ones. The first teeth begin to erupt at the age of 3 months. It is very important to ensure the proper care of the child’s teeth. Even the teeth have not grown, and the mouth has to be treated with soda solution so that there is no thrush and stomatitis. A special case is put on the finger (as an option: a bandage is wound on the finger) and the mommy or daddy treats the child’s mouth and gums with soda solution. Starting from the very first tooth, constant care is needed for the oral cavity and these milk teeth.Any caries of primary teeth, if not treated, passes to the root system of the permanent teeth, and after the loss of the milk tooth, the root grows already infected with caries.
Dental wipes are often used for the hygiene of a child’s teeth. With these wipes, you can remove food debris from the teeth and gums. These napkins are made of a material impregnated with a special solution. This impregnation may contain various protective and healing properties. For example, xylitol, which is part of the impregnation, prevents the occurrence of caries. Therefore, these wipes are very good at deciding how to care for a child’s teeth, as they can not only clean the teeth, but also strengthen the tooth enamel, fight inflammatory processes, etc.
Remember, healthy teeth are happiness for your body. No pain can be compared with the pain of a tooth. So try to have healthy teeth.
How to find your iPhone
How to pack flowers
What is a career
Recipe juicy belyashey
How to reset Asus router
What is logic
Where do bedbugs come from