Effective ways to clear the tongue of plaque
Clearing the tongue of plaque requires special attention. In time, an unfulfilled procedure threatens with bad breath and the development of diseases. There are ways to cope with the problem at home - you can use both modern medicines and folk remedies. Choosing a method, follow the rules of use and precautions.
Preparation and basic precautions
Before performing the procedure it is important to conduct preparatory activities:
- Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth with boiled water or a special tool.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Put a mirror (preferably magnifying).
Improper cleansing can injure the tongue and gums, so it is important to remember the precautions:
- Do not scrape the nails.
- Do not keep in the mouth medical and other means longer than the recommended time.
- Cook broths and infusions according to recipes.
If there is a burning sensation or a wound after cleansing, you need to consult a dentist.
The main types of plaque
As a result of the sedimentation of small parts of food in the cracks of the tongue, non-compliance with the rules of hygiene, a number of diseases, a raid begins to form. It can be of several types:
Depending on the structure:
Depending on the degree of manifestation:
What diseases symbolizes
When the patina is bright, dark, thick, or has a bad breath, this may indicate a number of diseases:
- the liver;
- the kidneys;
- bladder or gall bladder;
- gastric tract.
It can also signal the infection and the appearance of fungus in the body.
The best folk remedies against plaque
Cleaning can be done with unrefined vegetable oil:
- On a water bath, 4-5 milliliters of oil is heated to 37 degrees.
- Oil is collected in the mouth.
- Within 7 minutes, movements are performed with the tongue to move the funds in different directions.
- Oil spits out.
At the end of the procedure, do not eat and refrain from drinking for 1.5-2 hours.
The ancient Indian doctors said: "Oil is the only remedy that draws out all the harmful substances from the oral cavity in 5 minutes."
Prepare a decoction according to the following recipe:
- Oak bark in the amount of 10 grams put in a small saucepan.
- Pour boiling water (180 milliliters).
- Put the pot on a moderate fire for 3-4 minutes.
- Cook the broth to cool to 38-40 degrees.
Means to rinse your mouth for 2 minutes three times a day.
Use to remove plaque aqueous solution of propolis alcohol tincture (10 drops of tincture per 100 ml of water):
- Moisten a cotton swab or a piece of soft cloth with a solution.
- Put a tampon on the tongue.
- After 2 minutes, remove.
The procedure is performed daily, better after evening tooth brushing.
Tongue cleansing herbs:
- St. John's wort;
Preparing a decoction according to a strict recipe:
- 10 grams of dried herbs are taken and placed in a small jar.
- Poured boiling water (300 milliliters).
- Covered with a lid.
- After 4 hours, filtered.
Prepare the infusion rinse the oral cavity for 3-4 minutes after eating.
We use soda as a solution. To do this, 100 milliliters of boiled and warm water dissolves 6-8 grams of the substance. With a solution for five minutes, wash the mouth in the morning and evening.
Vegetables and fruits
Helps to clear the language of the daily use of fruits and vegetables. Dentists recommend to include in the diet:
- green apples;
- white cabbage.
The main thing is that vegetables and fruits are fresh, grown without chemical fertilizers.
Other home remedies
There are other methods that allow you to remove plaque. Their application assumes observance of recommendations and precautionary measures. Procedures are done daily, after brushing your teeth.
Medical preparations and devices
Pharmacies sell pasta with which you can clear the tongue of plaque. For this you need:
- Apply the paste to the toothbrush.
- Perform circular motions on the tongue, starting from the back and moving towards the tip.
- Rinse your mouth.
The whole procedure lasts no longer than 2 minutes.
Scrapers and brushes
Scrapers are special plastic spoons with a handle that remove mucus and plaque. They are placed on the root of the tongue and move smoothly to the tip. They should be used in the morning and in the evening, and after each meal.
Pharmacies sell brushes that have a raised or rough surface. After cleaning the teeth in a circular motion, the tongue is cleaned.
How to prevent plaque
Dentists developed recommendations for the prevention of plaque formation.
- Eat balanced and minimize the consumption of fried, spicy and salty foods.
- Drink less strong tea and coffee.
- Daily walk.
- Perform rinsing mouth decoction of herbs or special means.
- Avoid addiction.
- Do not take drugs without a prescription.
- Do not scrape off sharp objects.
- Do not simultaneously resort to multiple methods of purification (rinsing with decoction and application of oil).
- Broths of medicinal herbs store no more than a day.
- If you experience pain or discomfort during cleansing, discontinue the procedure.
- Do not try scrapers, brushes to touch the distant parts of the tongue, you can call the gag reflex.
It is necessary to carry out the purification of the language regularly and according to all the rules. The procedure will avoid not only the unpleasant smell, but also problems with the teeth and gums. In the case of severe plaque, discoloration, you need to visit a doctor, because there is a risk of developing an infectious or other disease.
Children's clay handicraft Piglet
Interpreting Forex Charts
How to remove Minecraft
How to add music to iPhone
How to make a mask for hair of castor oil
What is a career
How to breed on the Internet
How to store moth