Cryolipolysis is another method to combat obesity.
Fat is the main enemy of all women. Fat deposits can be localized on different parts of the body, most often they are located on such problem areas as the abdomen, buttocks and thighs. This is very unpleasant and ugly. But with fat you can and must fight, because there are many different ways of such a struggle. One of these methods is cryolipolysis. And what is it, how does it work?
What it is?
Cryolipolysis is the newest method of getting rid of fat deposits with the help of exposure to cold. This procedure appeared relatively recently, but has already become popular and very popular. Today, most cosmetic clinics and salons offer such a service.
How does this work?
The principle of this method of getting rid of fat is based on the natural processes and properties of tissues.
Many different tissues and cells are present in our body. Some of them are adipocytes.They are designed to protect our muscles and internal organs from mechanical damage and damage, and such protection is provided by fat.
In other words, adipocytes attract and store fat. But the fact that these cells are very sensitive to the effects of cold is surprising, this is their weak point. And it is on this particular feature that the cryolipolysis method is based.
How does fat break down? Under the action of cold, the integrity of the membranes of fat cells is disrupted, which is why the contents of such cells enter the extracellular space.
And then the body begins to act. He perceives destroyed fat cells as metabolic products and safely removes them naturally. It is logical that after all these processes, the fat layer in the zone of influence decreases.
Each method has its own characteristics. If we talk about cryolipolysis, then we can say that this method has practically no disadvantages. But the benefits are numerous. We list them:
- This method is non-invasive, that is, there will be no interventions, there will naturally be no scars or scars, which is very important for many.
- It does not hurt.The effects of cold can be painful, but not with cryolipolysis. First, special equipment is used, secondly, your skin will be protected, and thirdly, the temperatures will not be critically low.
- Naturalness After the procedure starts the process of decomposition of adipose tissue. But everything happens slowly, that is, if you get rid of fat naturally. And this means that the fat will not return again (as when cardinally removed), and the skin will not sag.
- Harmlessness. Impact on other tissues of the body is not, that is, they are not involved in the process. And this means that there can be no threats to health and side effects.
- Effect. Changes are noticeable after the first procedure, then they become more and more obvious. Approximately in a month the volumes are reduced by 3-4 centimeters.
- This method allows you to work on virtually any zone, including hard-to-reach.
When is the procedure effective?
What are the indications for the procedure? It is indicated for so-called local obesity. That is, if you have problem areas on which fat deposits are present, then cryolipolysis will help to remove them.
This procedure allows you to reduce the volume of the abdomen (especially in the most difficult part of it - the bottom), to remove the sides, to make the thigh less voluminous. Also, the impact may be on hard-to-reach areas: the internal surfaces of the hips and arms, the patella area (there is often found the so-called "fat pad") and other places.
In what cases is the procedure contraindicated?
Contraindications to cryolipolysis are not so numerous, but they still exist:
- Available bleeding or propensity to them.
- Disorders of blood circulation directly in the area of exposure (eg, thrombosis, increased blood coagulability).
- Damage to the skin in the area of exposure (both open wounds and abrasions).
- Bruises and hematomas in the affected area.
- Skin diseases in the stage of exacerbation.
- Hypersensitivity to cold.
- Cold allergy.
- Scars, scars in the area of impact (extensive and deep).
- The client has an electronic pacemaker.
- Hernia in the area of impact.
- Lactation and gestation period.
- Neuropathic disorders and diseases.
How is it done?
How is the procedure cryolipolysis for weight loss? It has several stages:
- First of all, the doctor will conduct an examination, identify all possible contraindications and threats, as well as determine the impact zone and its area.
- Immediately before starting the procedure, a special protective gel pad will be applied to the area of exposure, which will protect the skin from the negative effects of cold.
- Then the doctor uses a special device that has several nozzles of different sizes. The applicator is placed on the area of impact, then with the help of vacuum exposure the area is sucked.
- Then begins a gradual cooling zone. The temperature will have to reach -5 degrees.
The duration of the procedure is approximately 40-60 minutes (it all depends on the volume of the problem area). Throughout the session, you can rest easy, taking any position convenient for you.
No unpleasant or pain will arise. After the procedure, a slight redness may occur at the site of exposure, which will soon disappear without a trace. Also, if you have sensitive skin, small bruises and bruising may occur (due to vacuum).
The effect is noticeable after the first session and reaches a maximum in about a month. The procedure can be repeated every 1-2 months.
Cost of the procedure
The price of this procedure is not low, but if we compare it, for example, with the cost of painful and dangerous liposuction, the difference will be noticeable. Thus, the impact on one zone with a large applicator will cost about 20-25 thousand rubles. Processing a small nozzle will cost about 15 thousand. If you process several zones at once, it will be a bit more profitable.
Reviews of this procedure can be found varied. Here are some of them:
- “I went through a cryolipolysis procedure in one of the clinics. As it turned out, they use low-quality Chinese apparatus. The procedure was painful, plus there was a bruise after it, the redness did not disappear for a long time. I went to the doctor, he said that it was frostbite. I advise everyone to beware of substandard devices. ”
- “I went through two procedures, the result is good. The volume of the abdomen and hips really decreased. During the procedure it was not painful, only light discomfort arose, you can tolerate them. After the session, redness remained, but by the evening it was over. ”
Want to get rid of excess volumes in problem areas? Try a method such as cryolipolysis, because now you know everything about it.
Why spiders in the house
I terribly can not stand parting, very quickly get used to people, how easier it is to treat and not worry
What is haute couture
How to remove facial hair forever
How to make mashed zucchini
How to kill in Wormix
What are synbiotics and why are they needed?