How to Make French Toast!! Classic Quick and Easy Recipe
Crispy Cinnamon Toast
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 220 | Total Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 135mg | Carbohydrates: 24g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Protein: 4g | SmartPoints: 10
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine butter, vanilla, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Evenly divide and spread over the entire top of bread slices.
- Place bread, butter side up, on a baking sheet. Broil just until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Turn bread over and broil until lightly golden on the other side. Slice toast diagonally and serve immediately!
- Note: Leave oven door ajar while broiling and watch to be sure bread doesn't burn.
Video: How to Make French Toast - I Heart Recipes
Steamed Sea Bass with Ginger Recipe
How to Get Calibre for Android
MORE:Remember When Solange Modeled For Madewell
The 8 Best Shoe Deodorizers to Buy in 2019
Prince William Just Shaved His Head
Girevoy Sport or Hardstyle Kettlebell: Which Is Right for You
How to Make a Popcorn Baby Costume
The Ultimate Guide To The Rolex Oyster Perpetual
Esta es la rutina de belleza que debes seguir en verano si tienes la piel grasa
Cheap Trick: Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity HighlighterStick
Common ENT Problems in Adults
How to Win a 25 Words or Less Competition
SEE Posh in latest airport look