Is rock style clothing a trend of the season? (9 photo)
There is a great variety of styles of clothing. Some of them are catchy and bright, others are more restrained and even official. But for real rebels and rebels it’s impossible, by the way, the rock style will do. And what are its features? And who is it for?
The history of the emergence and development
The history of the appearance of this style goes back to the 50s. Then rock appeared and began to actively develop. A whole subculture appeared, whose representatives, having decided to stand out among the crowd, began to dress in a special way. The most famous singer of that time was Elvis Presley. And his fancy dresses and hairstyle conquered girls and young people.
Later in the 60s, the direction of music received a general name and became known as rock. And then there were new idols - the group "The Beatles" and "The Rolling Stones". The fashion included jackets, flared down trousers. And all this was combined with long hair, which was unusual and caught many fans.
The end of the 60's and the beginning of the 70's was the beginning of the dawn of the so-called hard rock era - hard rock. Clothing was brutal.
In the mid-70's a new direction appeared - glam-rock.The images of the performers were, as it were, a protest against the excessively rough clothes of representatives of hard rock. But at about the same time, punk rock appeared. The images shocked the public, the clothes were bright and outrageous.
Around the 80s and 90s, styles began to mix. So, hard rock began to get along with glam rock, and punk rock became more feminine.
Later, in 1993, designer Marc Jacobs created a new style called grunge rock. It combined simple sundresses with a floral print and heavy brutal boots.
To this day, this style is developed and maintained by well-known designers, who devote entire collections of fashionable clothes to rock styles.
Who is going to?
Who would suit such a style? Those who are used to break stereotypes and stand out from the crowd. If you listen to rock and literally live it, then safely choose this style and show everyone that you intend to ignite (for the word "rock" is translated from English as "rocking, rocking, lighting").
But if you just want to make a call to society, you can also choose clothes of this style. All this will suit and in the event that inside of you there lives a rebellious spirit, which also tears out.But if you just sometimes want to feel free and relax, then for such cases you can get a few bright things in the style of glam rock or grunge.
How to choose clothes?
How to create an image in the style of rock? There is nothing difficult in this, since there are a great many directions, and no one forbids mixing them up. So you can safely wear a light summer sarafan, brutal comfortable boots and a jacket for a scythe.
You can also wear jeans, free T-shirts and much, much more. Do not be afraid, enjoy freedom, experiment and improvise, and you will get an original image. Rock style in clothes is chosen by courageous girls who do not care about the opinion of society.
Style rock has a variety of directions, each of them has its own characteristics. Let us dwell on each in more detail.
This, perhaps, is the most brutal and male style, the main features of which are rudeness, masculinity, some carelessness. Here are some important points:
- Color spectrum. The main color is black, it should be the most in the image. But there may also be colors such as blue, white, red, gray.Can also be used shades of brown and beige.
- Basic materials are, of course, leather, metal (silver), denim and knitwear. Occasionally, cotton and silk are used.
- The following patterns and prints can be used: skulls, wolves, photos of rock stars, crosses, logos of popular rock bands, as well as Celtic ornaments.
- Clothing: jeans (straight cut or skinny and tight-fitting), ripped jeggings, leather pants, plain-colored tops, knit T-shirts, denim or cotton shirts, leather jackets and vests.
- Footwear: sneakers, Cossack boots, army heavy boots, "grinders", "camelot", "sneakers".
- Decor: metal parts, spikes, rivets.
- Hairstyles: loose hair, horse tails with the effect of negligence, short protruding hair.
- Accessories: wristbands, belts with large metal plates, silver earrings, pendants, bracelets, leather bracelets with studs.
- Makeup: Smokey Eyes, bright dark lips.
Rockabilly is the most feminine style, very bright. Here are its main principles:
- Fabrics: chiffon, satin, leather (lacquered), cotton.
- Colors: white in combination with bright colors.
- Clothing: tight-fitting dresses, knee-length flared skirts (plus minus 5-10 centimeters), light blouses, breeches, stretch T-shirts, fitted jackets and shirts.
- Patterns: polka dots, flowers, geometric prints, stripes.
- Shoes welcome feminine, always on the heels.
- Accessories: straps on the waist, beads, plastic bracelets, bright earrings, hair bands, headbands, stockings with arrows.
- Hairstyle: neat styling, hairy top, standing bangs, light curls, neat horse tails.
- Make-up: bright eye shadow, red lipstick and nail polish.
Glam rock is a combination of femininity, brutality and sexuality. Here are some important points:
- Materials: velvet, velor, vinyl, lace, chiffon, silk, leather, denim.
- Clothing: jeans and skinny pants, ripped jeans or jeggings, leather jackets, fitted vests and jackets, leggings, leather-fitting pants, corsetts, short shorts, short-fitting tops and t-shirts, mini-skirts, silk, lace and chiffon dresses.
- Shoes: sandals, sneakers, shoes with heels or wedge heels, boots (massive), boots.
- Colors: red, burgundy, black, silver, white.
- Accessories: shawls, chains, pendants, large earrings, bracelets with studs, clutches.
- Prints: bats, skulls, roses, panthers, hearts, leopard.
- Hair: start, loose hair, ponytail.
- Makeup: bright eyes and lips.
Punk rock - rebellious style.
- Materials: denim, leather cotton.
- Colors: gray, red, black and bright colors.
- Decors: lightning, spikes, rivets.
- Clothing: leather jackets, leggings, ripped jeans, cocktail dresses. The basic principle: a combination of incompatible.
- Shoes: ankle boots or sneakers.
- Accessories: piercing, baubles, bandanas, earrings, wristbands.
- Prints: photos of bands and performers, cell.
- Hairstyles: Iroquois, noses, spines, bright unexpected colors.
- Makeup: either natural or bright.
Grunge - convenience, brutality and naturalness. Basic principles:
- Fabrics: suede, cotton, chiffon, wool, denim, knitwear.
- Colors: black and natural light colors.
- Clothes: volumetric sweaters, sarafans and dresses, overalls, worn and tattered jeans, leather jackets. All careless, shabby.
- Shoes: sneakers, sneakers, massive boots and boots.
- Prints: cell, flower, pea.
- Decor: patches sticking out.
- Accessories: backpacks, massive bags, hats, belts, wide bracelets, knitted hats.
- Hairstyles: careless loose hair, stuffed, horse tails.
- Makeup: natural.
The indie rock style has the following features:
- Fabrics: denim, cotton.
- Clothing: jeans and skinny pants, loose shirts, cardigans, loose coats, dresses, tops and t-shirts.
- Patterns: cell.
- Colors: black, blue, light colors.
- Footwear: moccasins, gym shoes.
- Accessories: hats, fabric bags, glasses, cheap hand-made jewelry.
- Hairstyle: bunch, disheveled hair.
- Makeup: natural.
Choose your style!
Men's dad's postcard shirt
What foods increase pressure
Shamballa bracelet - original decoration
How to stop worrying
Wedding Invitations with Swans
Stuffing eggs like a pro: 5 tasty fillings that you will love