Chuck Chuck Recipe
Chuck-chuck is an oriental delicacy. He is considered to be his national dish Bashkirs and Tatars. But similar ones can be found in other kitchens, for example, in Turkish. This sweet, but at the same time light dessert is perfect for sweet teeth that care about shape. The chak-chak recipe can vary depending on a particular region, and besides, each oriental woman-maker knows her secret to a delicious dish. We will tell you how to cook more or less classic chak-chak. The recipe for making this sweet - especially for you!
Chak-chak Tatar: recipe
Chuck-chuck is made from dough and syrup. For the test you will not need anything special. Take 4 eggs, flour and salt.
- From this knead the dough. The consistency of it should be like ravioli. Therefore, we do not give the exact amount of flour, which is necessary for cooking. Add it as needed. Until you reach the desired consistency of the test. We give the finished dough to stand for 15-20 minutes.
- When the dough is “rested,” roll it into a 2-3 mm thick layer.The dough should be very plastic, so there will be no problems with rolling out.
- The rolled layer is cut into strips, as for noodles. Only a little wider - 3-4 mm. A couple of centimeters long. We leave preparations to "breathe".
- In a deep pan, such as a cauldron, heat the oil.
- In deep-frying we throw our preparations. We fry in batches of 2-3 minutes. The main thing - do not burn, so always carefully follow the process.
- Fried blanks fold on paper napkin to remove excess oil.
Cooking syrup. For the syrup, you will need sugar, about 150 grams of sugar and the same amount of honey. Of course, much depends on the taste of the latter. Try to buy a good flower honey, preferably Bashkir. Put honey and sugar in a saucepan, set on fire. Cook the syrup until the sugar is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
Now the most responsible. Fried billet lay out in a deep bowl, pour syrup and hands dipped in cold water, mix. Give the mass the shape of a hill, like an anthill. Decorate the top to taste with nuts or small candies. We put in a cool place until the syrup is completely frozen.It is said that the peak of taste chak-chak reaches on the second or third day. And this delicacy is stored up to 40 days. Chak-chak is served to the table either entirely or cut into portions.
You can look at the recipe for chak-chak with a photo on the Internet, and it is best to look for sites dedicated to the national cuisine of Tatarstan and Bashkiria.
By the way, traditionally chak-chak is prepared only on holidays. In particular, this is the most popular wedding treat. In Tatarstan, a few days before the wedding, he is being prepared by a friendly company of women. Moreover, girls on the rally give way and roll the dough, married women fry the dough, well, and the older women mold it - mothers and grandmothers. They say sometimes chak-chak is made from as many as 400 eggs!
How to draw a pony Rarity
How to cut a photo
5 signs that he will be a good husband
Breastfeeding in the first month of life
How to make fruit salad
Coffee as it is
How to make a paste