No Bake Cookies Recipe (Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter)
Nov 17, 2014
Cookies are always better with chocolate and peanut butter, so spice up your holiday cookie collection with this dynamic duo.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 1 dozen
Prep Time: 0 hours 35
Total Time: 0 hours 55
3 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- With mixer on medium high speed, beat butter, sugar and salt until creamy; beat in egg yolk, corn syrup and extracts. With mixer on medium-low speed, beat in flour mixture until just combined.
- With small (1-tablespoon) cookie scoop, form dough into balls. Place on large cookie sheet, 1 inch apart. Flatten tops slightly. Do not freeze.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Place baked cookies onto wire rack; cool completely.
- Drizzle baked cookies with melted bittersweet chocolate and peanut butter, heated in microwave. Chill to set (1 1/2 hours).
Video: Peanut Butter Cups Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Thai cave: Team got trapped during initiation ceremony gone wrong, diver says
Theres an 8th wonder of the world, but its never coming back
Glastonbury 2019 Full Line-Up: Do You Want To Know Who’s Playing This Year
Was Simon in Doctor Foster always this much of a bastard
The Brilliant Hack Thatll Finally Make You Stick to Your Monthly Budget
What to Do When Your Job Is Seriously Stressing You Out
Ingredients That Irritate Sensitive Skin
3 Medication Mistakes That Cost You
Sample Obituary for Older Person
Celebrate The Color of The Year, Ultra Violet, Through Your Nails
So This Is How Beyoncé Does Business
How to Make Melba Toast
How to Create a Unique Email Address
How to Get Chubby Cheeks
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:17 / Views: 94554