Advantages and disadvantages of mechanical cleaning in the cabin
Problem skin of the face is not an occasion to worry and be shy, because there are so many methods and means to eliminate it! One of them is mechanical cleaning. And it has both minuses and pluses.
What it is?
Mechanical cleansing of the face is the simplest method of cleansing, involving mechanical action on the skin. That is, acne, excess sebum and acne are removed either by special devices, or directly by the hands of a beautician.
In which cases is this procedure appropriate?
Mechanical cleaning has the following indications:
- enlarged and often contaminated and clogged pores;
- acne (acne);
- excessively oily skin;
- increased activity of sebaceous glands;
- the presence of surface wen (i.e. miliums);
In what cases is cleaning undesirable?
The procedure has such contraindications as:
- hypertension and some other serious diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- fragility of blood vessels;
- dermatological diseases with localization on the skin of the face (dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema and so on);
- herpes infection in the acute stage;
- the presence of tumors on the face (including obscure nature);
- diseases characterized by reduced blood clotting;
- excessively dry, sensitive or very thin skin;
- severe acne;
- tendency to allergic reactions;
- a large number of moles on the face;
- propensity to form keloid scars;
- bronchial asthma.
How to prepare for the procedure?
Special training is not required, but it is better not to sunbathe or go to a tanning salon two weeks before the session, since the skin will be damaged and thin, which will increase the risk of complications. In addition, it is desirable to stop taking anticoagulants, but about this it is advisable to consult with a cosmetologist.
Also, a specialist may recommend the use of special cosmetics, selected according to your skin type and existing problems.
How is the procedure?
How do you clean the face in the cabin? Usually the procedure is carried out in several stages:
- Mechanical cleansing begins with removing makeup and cleansing the skin. Beauticians use antiseptics to remove from the surface of the skin not only pollution, but also all pathogenic microorganisms that can penetrate into the epidermis if it is further damaged.
- Next, the master can make a warming mask or a hot compress, which will expand the pores and increase the effectiveness of the procedure. Some cosmetologists use special devices vaporizers, dosed and locally supplying steam to certain particularly complex and problematic areas.
- Now the cleaning itself begins. The specialist will use fingers or special devices (for example, Uno's spoon) to remove acne, acne or excess sebum by simply squeezing them out.
- Next, the face is treated with an antiseptic, necessary to prevent infection of tissues.
- Then the beautician will apply a pacifying agent to the face.
It is worth noting that the procedure is quite painful, so if you are afraid of discomfort, a specialist can offer you a local anesthetic. The duration of one session is on average 30-60 minutes, depending on the condition of the skin.
After cleaning, there will be redness, swelling, hyperemia, soreness, hematomas and small wounds are likely to appear.
Care after cleaning
The rehabilitation period is quite long and difficult. Usually, the skin is fully restored on average in two weeks. To speed up this process and improve its condition, you can use antiseptics, regenerating, anti-inflammatory or sedatives (they can be recommended by a cosmetologist).
In the first few days it is desirable to abandon cosmetics.
Within two weeks after mechanical cleaning, it is not necessary to carry out other procedures, to visit swimming pools, solariums, baths and saunas, as well as to use aggressive cosmetics (for example, scrubs).
The final result will be visible after full recovery of the skin, that is, two weeks after the procedure. The skin will become more clear: acne and acne will disappear, pores will narrow. The face will look more well-groomed, healthy and fresh.
How much does mechanical cleaning cost? In salons and beauty parlors, such a service is provided for approximately 1000-2000 rubles.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of the procedure:
- Efficiency. Acne, acne and other defects are really eliminated.
- Relatively low cost (compared to other methods of cleaning).
- Quite a lasting effect. If after cleaning you take care of your skin correctly, it will remain clean for a long time.
- The risk of complications. If the beautician violates the technology of cleaning, then bacteria will fall under the skin, which can lead to infection, the appearance of ulcers or even sepsis.
- High trauma. Not only skin is damaged, but also soft tissues.
- Soreness. The procedure is extremely unpleasant.
- A large number of contraindications.
- This option is not suitable for everyone and is not effective in all cases.
- Long period of rehabilitation. Hide redness is not easy, but not everyone has the opportunity not to leave the house for at least a week.
Weigh the pros and cons and decide whether the mechanical cleaning is suitable for you, whether it will be effective in your particular case.
Where to go to study in Samara
What paint to paint in a blonde
What is a doll
Son girlfriend addict
What is a switch
What is the speed of the river
Top 10 bright images with cool watches
How to cook eggplants in a pan with tomatoes and garlic