Advantages and disadvantages of living in Germany
Germany seems to us a successful and highly developed country located in the center of Europe. There are objective reasons for this, due to the advantages of the German economy, which is much different from our usual economic model. And this is not the only attractive feature of the country. There is still a lot of other, no less important, the value of which for determining the comfort and success of the place of residence is paramount.
In Germany, the society is provided with advanced insurance medicine, free education, including for foreign citizens, housing and work. The labor market is growing steadily, demanding the creation of new jobs for qualified specialists, creating prerequisites for German citizens to further increase the well-being of each and the development of society as a whole.
According to estimates of the quality of life in various countries of the world, made on the basis of expert conclusions, and set out in a variety of ratings, Germany is among the leaders. Ahead only Switzerland and the Scandinavian countries.
Immigrate to the country is quite difficult.The state carefully approaches the selection of applicants for permanent residence and work on its territory. Given the mass of merits, of course, there are shortcomings in life in Germany, which are known to everyone who has lived in the country for more than three years.
This is due to the initial language barrier. As soon as German speech becomes available, there is a complete immersion in reality, as a result of which all the advantages and disadvantages are noticed. But despite this, many of our compatriots dream of obtaining German citizenship.
They are much more than negative, as can be seen in a scrupulous analysis of modern Germany. So, unconditional advantages:
- The country's economy is one of the strongest in Europe and the world, combined with a very stable political situation, nullifying investment risks, which makes Germany attractive for capital investment, business development, including for immigrant businesses. This, in turn, affects the increase in jobs. There is a job for everyone in the country, and it is well paid. Germany is among the countries with the highest level of salaries and technologies.Technological innovations quickly penetrate into all spheres of activity. Not surprisingly, in terms of the standard of living, it is so attractive to foreigners. Here you can live with success, not working, and receiving social benefits. The emigration of a certain percentage of individuals from their countries is precisely this.
- Migrant housing is provided to emigrants. Usually it is a room with a small amount of furniture, a symbolic payment and indefinite stay. If you wish, you can rent an apartment. Prices for decent housing without a situation in a small city fluctuate within six hundred euros a month, which, with an average monthly income of a family of three individuals of five thousand euros, seems very possible. You can live all your life without thinking about purchasing your own real estate, which is also easy to buy using a mortgage. The percentage of it is low, only three percent per annum. Real estate for young families is acquired through a loyalty program. It is possible to buy it on credit (interest-free and for a long time).
- Children in the state are protected not only by social benefits, but also by law.They are free and independent from the cradle. The rights of the child are protected by the police with social services. They are not shouted at them, they are not insulted or slapped, for fear of fines, a prison term and the possibility of deprivation of the rights to a child. The German educational system is appreciated in the world, university diplomas enable their owners to find a job in any large company in any country. Higher education can be paid and free of charge. The fee is two hundred or two hundred and eighty euros a month. It includes the use of the library with a gym and transportation. Preschool and school institutions are paid by parents at a minimum, the main costs are borne by local authorities.
- Subject to the fair payment of taxes every citizen is provided with medical care. Insurance deductions are quite high, but they make it possible to have an effective health care system known all over the world. All types of treatment are available to all residents of Germany, regardless of the amount of income. Children are treated for free, and in extreme cases (treatment, surgery abroad), the state pays for the parents. An adult does not pay for the treatment of diseases listed in the insurance contract.If it is impossible to pay in full the four insurance policies (which are mandatory), these functions are performed by the state.
- The person in the country will not be left without food and shelter. The key advantage of Germany was the social protection of each member of society. This is a monthly aid of three hundred and fifty euros to pay for an apartment and medicine, and real care for disabled people and citizens of retirement age, and assistance to entrepreneurs that provides a subsistence minimum in the absence of income.
- In Germany, everything is in order with the environment and cleanliness, tap water can be drunk without filtration. Here roads are not littered and washed, which are considered the best. Sanitary standards are strictly followed - almost no poisoning in the supermarket or in a cafe. Peace and upbringing of the nation, benevolence at altitude. Attitude towards animals too. Clothing and food are cheap, with the exception of luxury items. Machines are available and very reliable. The laws of the country are unshakable, and all citizens submit to them.
If you approach the assessment of life in Germany objectively, then it is worth listing the disadvantages that certainly exist:
- With a high level of wages, you have to pay at least high taxes, although in this country it is clear and obvious what they are spent on.
- Dual citizenship in Germany is prohibited.
- Retirement provides achievements of 67 years, which, frankly speaking, is a bit too much.
- Any offense entails the payment of a huge fine, and strict control over them, and avoid liability will not succeed.
- Petrol, car insurance - expensive. A lot of worth a mobile connection, taxi services. The service sector is generally very expensive.
- The Germans are cautious of foreigners, showing an outwardly good location. They are tolerant to everything to the point of absurdity. But in large cities there are areas of residence exclusively for foreign immigrants, which are unfavorable from the point of view of the contingent inhabiting them.
- Germany is not happy with the weather conditions. The weather in the country with a predominance of gloomy, rainy days, which not everyone will like. At the same time, there are no extremes here - strong cold and heat.
- The mentality of the nation is unique and unusual to our fellow citizens. Punctuality and pedantry above the norm is not noticed by society, and often takes hypertrophied forms, up to the thoughtless adherence to established rules.
- State insurance medicine has its drawbacks. Only private clinics can boast a high level of service. But without providing medical care will not leave.
- The level of bureaucracy is high, but it fulfills all its duties on time, clearly and without bribes. There is still a residence permit in the country, which can be considered archaism for a prosperous democratic country.
- Germany, like all European countries, ideally prefers healthy ecological food, but it is much more expensive than the products offered by the distribution network. It is necessary to get used to the taste of meat and sausages, vegetables and fruits, as they are very different from food products that were eaten before emigration.
- In Germany, it is impossible to get additional earnings. How much knowledge and skills you did not have, and you can not use them for extra work. For example, to repair a fence for a neighbor or to make repairs. Absolutely all incomes must be accounted for, and taxes are paid from them. Therefore, in the case of domestic breakdowns, it is customary to invite the master. And all the experts are not generalists, but just electricians, plumbers and others.This is completely normal for the German mentality, but unusual for ours.
This is an incomplete list of the positive and negative sides of living in Germany. But it contains the fundamental moments necessary for an objective assessment of opportunities, realities and prospects.
Each of the items can have several faces, and vary in the opposite direction depending on the individual perception of the country.
Most of the positions in the list above still make Germany attractive for immigration, given the standard of living, social security, job security, education and medical care for its citizens.
Why do we need RAM
Can chicory be pregnant
How to save money quickly - 30 secrets of saving
What to take on vacation
What should be parents
How to play through Tunngle
How to grow potatoes
How to make an injection